The deadline for abstract submission is March 29, 2019.Abstract Submission system will no longer be available after this day. Participants who are going to use this online abstract submission module for the first time should be registered on the system using the “New User” link. Abstract submission will be made as oral and poster presentations.
General Rules of Abstracts
- The space for abstract text on system is limited to 3000 characters except for title and author name. The system will not allow any text longer than 3000 characters on this space.
- The typing font used for abstract submission should be written in Times New Roman, 10 pt and single line spacing.
- The title of the abstract must be in capital letters.
- All abstracts should be formed as to include the following sections: introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion.
- The abstract title should be in a manner that explains the content of the study.
- Abbreviations other than those known in the abstract or title of the abstract should be mentioned at the first place where they are used and then a brackets should be opened and their long software should be specified.
- The abstracts are printed as sent without any modifications, so any error in spelling needs to be taken into consideration.
- The abstracts selected by the Scientific Committee to be presented at the congress will be published on the Congress Abstract CD.
The e-mail containing your evaluation results will be sent to the e-mail address sent to us on April 19, 2019.
All evaluation process related to the papers must be followed by the owner.
Best Abstract Awards
The top three abstracts that receive the highest evaluation score from the papers submitted to our congress will be awarded during the closing activity of the congress.